Customer Service (+1) 551-404-4065
- Shipping & Delivery
- CheeseAndYogurtMaking.com offers fast shipping to Cheese Makers within the United States for superior quality cheese making supplies. We offer United States Postal Service Shipping and ship from within the United States to get our products to customers fast. No more waiting weeks for your European quality cheese making rennets, cheese making cultures, and cheese making supplies. We source our products from the top Cheese Makers in Europe and have over 25 years of experience with cheese making.
- Privacy & Security
- We understand the needs of cheese makers and take great measures to protect our customers and ourselves from security threats. We use a 256-bit encryption of our transactions using a Go Daddy SSL Certificate and allow customers to purchase with your credit card or using your PayPal account on PayPal.com.
Your privacy is also extremely important to us. When you opt in to our newsletter we only will contact you regarding special offers, and regarding new content on how you can advance your skills as an artisan cheese maker. Your information will never be sold or lent to a third party for any reason at all. Any email CheeseAndYogurtMaking.com sends you will be clearly labeled and you will have the opportunity to opt out at any time.
- Returns & Replacements
- CheeseAndYogurtMaking.com will make returns for eligible products within a 10 day period of receiving your product. If an item is defective we can replace it and pay for shipping in return, if you simply change your mind then you will be responsible for shipping costs sending back the products. Cheese Rennets, Cheese Cultures, Yogurt Cultures, and Additives are not eligible for returns due to the nature of the products and as we cannot resell returned products. All sales are final of these products.
- Ordering on our website is simple and secure. We used a 256 bit secure sockets layer (SSL) encrypted certificate to verify and send all information to process payments securely. You can easily browse our catalog of cheese making rennets, cheese making cultures, cheese making testing equipment, cheese making molds, cheese making packaging, cheese making presses, cheese making mats, cheese making books, and cheese making molds, waxes, and coatings. Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email. When the item ships you will receive a shipment confirmation email. When shopping you can keep your items in your wish list for ordering later, or if you’re account is logged in, your cart items will remain in your cart for 30 days.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- After placing an order on the website, we will authorize your credit card. This means that your card is checked to make sure the funds are available and held until your card is charged. Once we confirm your order and ship out the item, then we will charge your card and capture the funds from your account. Cheese And Yogurt Making.com is not responsible for typographical errors and will provide promotions from time to time which are subject to start and end times.
- Viewing Orders
- After you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email and then a shipment confirmation email. If you need to you can login to your account and look at the order status of your order. Once an order is completed and delivered to you, you can login to your account and view your past purchase history as well. We recommend using an account to place orders as this will provide you a better view of your past orders with CheeseAndYogurtMaking.com.
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information at any time by logging into your account. If you have forgot your password simply use the forgot password link from the login page and you will be emailed a temporary password which you can use to login and change your password to one you will remember.