Liquid Animal Rennet
Animal rennet is extracted from the calf and is available in this highly concentrated liquid form.
This rennet is suitable for ALL cheese types and is added to the milk to form a curd.
This rennet is sourced from Europe and used by the world's best cheese makers.
- GM Free (free from genetically modified material)
- Bottle comes with handy dropper for accurate dosage
- Available in variety of sizes -1oz, 2oz, 4oz and 1 pint
- Commercial strength- uses half the volume of weaker rennets on the market
- Just 4 drops per gallon for soft cheese, 8 drops for mozzarella, 10-12 drops for hard cheese
- Vegetarian rennet also available
- For best results use in conjunction with our Cheese and Yogurt Making cultures
- A basic soft cheese recipe will be included with any order.
We Also Recommend
FLORA DANICA (AROMA TYPE B) MESOPHILIC CULTURE (50U- GOOD FOR 130 GALLONS)- IDEAL FOR BRIE, CAMEMBERT + CONTINENTAL CHEESES