You have no items in your shopping basket.
Vegetable rennet is perfect for vegetarians and is available in this highly concentrated liquid form.
This rennet is suitable for ALL cheese types and is added to the milk to form a curd.
This rennet is sourced from Europe and used by the world's best cheese makers.
- GM Free (free from genetically modified material)
- Bottle comes with handy dropper for accurate dosage
- Available in variety of sizes -1oz, 2oz, 4oz and 1 pint
- Commercial strength- uses half the volume of weaker rennets on the market
- Just 4 drops per galllon for soft cheese, 8 drops for mozzarella, 10-12 drops for hard cheese
- Animal rennet also available
- For best results use in conjunction with our Cheese and Yogurt Making cultures
- A basic soft cheese recipe will be included with any order.
- Great product! Review by justin
- Finally, vegetarians can have great cheese! Most vegetarian "cheeses" are fake dairy products made out of soybeans, which is wrong on so many levels, but dead animals in no way need to be part of the cheesemaking equation. This stuff dissolved quickly and my whey curdled right up. I used it to make ricotta from the whey left over from making mozzarella, plus a 12 oz. can of evaporated milk and I got a much higher yield than I expected or probably should have, given that I was making ricotta from two products that aren't even supposed to work for making that type of cheese. Very happy with this product and I will definitely buy it again. (Posted on 1/19/2013)
More Great Products
As low as: $3.49