You have no items in your shopping basket.
These cheese cloths are 24 inches (600mm) square and are manufactured in the UK from high quality, unbleached, fine-weave 'Blueloom' muslin. They are crafted for cheese making and are oversewn with overlock stitching using high-strength cotton to ensure that they do not fray in use and therefore have an exceptionally long working life.
The cheesecloths are also used for lining cheese molds prior to placing under the press and for wrapping certain cheese that require prolonged storage.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Over-sewn edges to prolong life and prevent fraying
- Fine weave "Blueloom' muslin
- Suitable for staining fruits and jams
- Buy in bulk for discounts
- Washable/Durable Cheese Cloth has been a Blessing Review by Kim
- I've been making homemade Greek yogurt for almost a year now. I ordered 3 of these oversewn cheese clothes to assist in the straining process. I make it every weekend. This cheese cloth is the most durable I've seen. There has been no unraveling of any threads & I am fairly rough with it. Wringing & washing & pushing whey through the cloth almost every weekend for a year, and the cloth looks as good as new today. I highly recommend buying re-useable cheese cloth for all of your cheese & yogurt making needs. It's been a life saver for me in my dairy adventures. :) (Posted on 1/18/2013)
More Great Products
As low as: $3.49